Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Allan's Quilt

 I made this quilt for my brother Allan, who is fighting throat cancer, I thought it might give him some comfort when those horrid cancer treatments have him feeling like doing nothing else but curling up on the couch.

I ordered the Man From Snowy River (his favourite movie), fabric panel online and when it came, I just kept adding borders until I felt it was large enough to snuggle under.
I quilted it with a large stipple design, I wanted the quilt to stay soft and comfy.








2 comments :

Anne Crofts said...

That is so beautiful and I hope it gives him the comfort he needs and that he's able to battle through the treatment and recover his health. I love looking at your blog: cards, quilts, whatever you do.

parrygagel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.