Thursday, March 6, 2014

Copy Cat Card

Hello All

This is a card I made a while back but wanted to share with you.
I received this beautiful card for my birthday last year from one of my aunts back in Holland and just loved it, and wanted to try and replicate it.


 This is my version, 
I inked a piece of white cardstock top and bottom, stamped added some stamping with a swirly wooden stamp that I've had for ages and not used very ,much.
The lovely lady image I found on the internet somewhere and layered her over one of my Venice photos using Paint Shop Pro.
The other three small images on the left hand side I also searched the internet for, some rolled roses using the Di-namics Royal rose die, a butterfly and flower embellishment from my stash.
The sentiment layer was cut freehand.



Thank you for stopping by today.


1 comment :

Maryann Laursen said...

Beautiful card here Bee, really beautiful indeed.