Saturday, January 18, 2014

Best Wishes

Hi Everyone
I hope you are all safe,whether it be from the heat, cold or wet depending on where you are from and the weather you are having at the moment.
We have just had four days of over 40° C here and am happy that today is much cooler.

This card I made a while back and haven't shared with you, I don't know the maker or brand of stamp this is, it was a gift for my birthday.


I coloured her with copics, and used Spellbinders Floral Ovals to cut her out.
The flowers are made from Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch and a small daisy punch.










2 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

Ooooh Bee this is so beautiful, the coloring is just perfect, and as always your flowers are so amazing too.And I just LOVE the colors you´ve used on it too. Just awesome work as always hun.
Have a wonderful week-end.

Only By His Grace said...

Oh I love the bright colours on this Baukje. Your colouring is lovely.
Gorgeous.
Hugs Maz