Sunday, December 1, 2013

Using strips of waste paper

Hi Everyone.............
Do you have a box or drawer full of all those little pieces of design paper that you can't bare to through away.
I have and decided to use some of them by making striped backgrounds for my cards, I cover a piece of card stock slightly bigger than I need for my card with a piece of Jac paper (double sided sticky sheet) or you can just stick your strips on with whatever method you use for adhering your layers, then I just start sticking on my strips when finished I trim the piece to whatever size I need for my card. For my card below I used ½ inch strips but you could use any size even odd sized strips and you don't have to lay them straight like I have, lay them on an angle or whatever else you can come up with.


Herr's the list of dies I used for my card .......
The bow I think is Memory Box Perfect Bow
and the sentiment stamps is from the Stamp-it set siste046







4 comments :

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Very pretty and classy!
Have a nice weekend!

Maryann Laursen said...

This is so pretty Bee, really beautiful card. I´ve often used the method to use the strips in many different ways, but your decorations of it is really gorgeous, and I love the stamp you´ve used, where does that come from?? It´s really awesome, and I´m afraid, I´ll also get on the look for the borderdie, you´ve used here, it´s sooo beautiful too. I really like this one, so beautiful too. You´ve done such an awesome job on this one here.

Baukje said...

Beautyful
as always!!
Greetings Baukje

Regina said...

You did an amazing job!! Love the colors and every detail. Have a marvellous week!