Sunday, November 3, 2013

Easel Drawer Card

Hello Everyone,

It came to my attention yesterday that I hadn't shared this card with you.
One of my husbands Aunts asked  me to make a card for one of her grand daughters and as she loves to dance and goes to dance classes what better die to use than the Marianne Creatables Ballerina 2.



Spellbinders Hearts were used and the border is from the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Combo punch set.
The memory Box Chloe Stem and some hand made flowers.



Happy Birthday is another Marianne Creatable Die.


A brad and  heart buckle for the drawer handle.


Some more Brads for the feet.

Here is the link for the instructions for the Easel Drawer Box.

As always thank you for taking the time to visit, and dropping me a line to let me know you have.






2 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW absolutely gorgeous creation here again Bee. I think, I should´ve made something like this for my granddaughter too, as she´s a really girly girl and loves everything pink and girly and loves to dress up like a princess or ballerina too ha ha ha.

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0)) Hugs Pops x x x