Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Daisy's

Hi Everyone

Kaaren from FatCats Card Corner sent me this lovely Daisy bunch die by Die-namites and I just love it.

Here are two cards I have made using it.
I cut out the die with green thin card  first then cut another lot out of  white, then using my scissors I cut the daisy's from the white gave them a bit of shaping and glued them over the top of the green die cuts which I had also given a bit of shaping.
The little white buds looked a bit odd just stuck on so I took a green copic marker and coloured the parts where they join the stem.


The other die I used for this card is the Marianne Craftable Rectangle Passe-partout Sie CR1242

I cut the corners from the smaller die of the die set.



The other die I have used for this card is the Marianne Creatable Vintage Frame LR0272.
I cut the centre piece in half for the border.







4 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW Bee, both these cards are soooooo beautiful. I really love, how your flowers looks and blend in with the rest all in white with just that tiny yellow spot in the middle of each flower. Sooooooo gorgeous and so elegant. Stunning work here on both cards hun, and I just love them both.

Baukje said...

Superb all your work is beautiful!
Greetings Baukje

sweetpea1030 said...

I love, love, love your cards. TFS

sweetpea1030 said...

I love, love, love your cards. TFS