Monday, May 20, 2013

Unable to leave a comment problem Fixed



Hello to all my Dear Blog Followers:

I am so very sorry if you have been trying to leave a comment on one of my posts and haven't been able to unless you signed up to Google Plus, I have been trying to fix the problem and think I have finally been able to.
The problem was I removed my Google Plus account but didn't disable Google Plus comments before doing so and couldn't do it after, so I had to sign up to Google Plus again, wait until this morning so I could disable Google Plus comments and now I'll have to remove my Google Plus account again and hopefully there will be no more problems leaving a comment.

Thank you so much for hanging in there with me: I hope you all had a lovely weekend.







1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

Yeeeeh! It's good to be able to leave comments once again.
Glad it is all fixed up.
Hugs Maz