Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hugs and Kisses



I made this card following a card map/sketch, which is such a good idea when you get stuck on how to set out your card once you've coloured an image or made some flowers.
The card map I used is this one 


from Becky Fleck at http://www.pagemaps.com/


I made the flowers with the Die-namics Royal Rose Die, leaves are a Marianne Creatable Die.
The heart I made by cutting the hearts with the Spellbinders heart die and folded them in half and then glued one side together.
The very talented Jennifer McGuire has a tutorial here using an apple die.



1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

This is such a sweet card Baukje.
I love the layout and the stitching around the border. Very balanced with your flowers.I love how you made the heart.
Your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs Maz