Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dahlia Fold Dress 2

 I have been wanting to make another Dahlia Fold dress for some time now but couldn't find the paper in my stash that I wanted to use, I had my mind set on double sided textured white, but I used some embossed gold instead.
I also was also planning to use a different bodice for the dress but ended up using the same one as before.

I hope you like this one as much as you did the last one.



The lovely parasol is a Marianne Creatable die from Kaaren at FATCATS Card Corner.
the corner is a Cheery Lynn Die.

This is the one I made before.


To make the dresses I just used a dress template from HERE and the Tea Bag Dahlia Fold which can be found HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit.

Baukje




12 comments :

Diane Schultz said...

Bee, I just love these dresses. Amazing! They are so adorable. I will just have to get those dies. Thanks so much for sharing.

Artes de Nágela said...

They are very beautiful!
I loved them all!

pasjemari said...

Beautiful card !!!

Only By His Grace said...

These two cards are fantastic Baukje.
I love how you made the dresses.
Hugs maz

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Wow, gorgeous dresses! I love them :)

Nicola Gold said...

I really love the gold one. Going to try this myself. Only just did my first basic teabag fold!

Anonymous said...

Your Gold Dahlia card is absolutely breathtaking. You are one heck of a creative artist! Thanks for sharing.

Lina said...

Vos robes sont magnifiques, j'adorerai en faire si vous m'y autorisez
je m'inspirerai bien du modèle, mais ne sait par ou commencer à coller
les pliages et quelle est la règle à suivre

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

What size circles did you cut folds? Xx

Baukje said...

Hi Paula, my circles were cut with a 1½ inch punch.

Baukje said...

Lina, I am so sorry in the very lengthy delay in answering your question, I don't know why I haven't seen it until now.
I usually start gluing the folds down at the waistline, just glue the tips of the folds, and work my way down from there I will always test where to place the next layer before using glue.
I hope this helps.