Friday, February 1, 2013

Embossing folders as stamps

I have been been playing around with inks and things to make my own backgrounds.
One of the ideas I thought I would try is using my embossing folders as large stamps, I know you can ink them up in various ways and then insert your paper/card and then run it through your cuttlebug etc.
but I didn't want the embossing so just inked up the raised part of the embossing folder and then pressed my paper down onto it and was quite pleased with how it turned out.






Thank you for taking the time to visit
Hugs


2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Baukje.
love the flowers and colouring.
hugs Maz

Unknown said...

I can't believe I didn't join your blog before when with Angie, gosh I am now...Looove this idea of your background and I am going to give it a go tomorrow. It looks fab as your cards are. Loving your flowers and your creations are still as good as ever...luv aNNie

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au