Saturday, November 24, 2012

Brown and Teal Christmas


Hello to all my patient readers.
It's such a busy time of year and when you are going away a week before Christmas you need to have all your cards and gifts done before then.I really should start earlier in the year, but it sneaks up so fast.

I have had these background papers printed out for so long I can't even remember where I got them, but I think they may be from a scrap kit.



The stamped and coloured image (with copics ) is from FatCatsCardCorner.
The dies are from the new Nellie Snellen Oval 4 set 

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit.
Hugs



3 comments :

Sandrine Dawes said...

Oh Bee I heart this card! Love love love what you created with this gorgeous stamp!!! Thank you for inspiring me :))))

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW Bee, this is so beautiful work, absolutely gorgeous, and I love the colors too.

Glass Doors Union City said...

Great reead thankyou