Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chicken/ Goose Run

I had so much fun making this card.
Kaaren sent me the Cheery Lynn Chicken Wire die which is due to be released this month.
I knew right away that I wanted to use the Marianne Craftable Cottage Die 1217 for a hen house.



The sun tag popping out from behind the clouds is the tag from the Marianne Craftable Envelope and Tag Die CR1211.
My geese are Abigail and Amelia from the Aristocrats movie (colouring page downloaded from internet) and I've coloured them with copics.

I really appreciate you taking the time to have a look today.
Thank you.



1 comment :

Only By His Grace said...

This is awesome Baukje. You are so clever to make this gorgeous layout.
I love the ducks with their hats on and the hen house looks wonderful.
I love that chicken wire too and will have to think of getting it.
Hugs Maz