Monday, August 20, 2012

Cabaret Couture Creations

Hello 
I have made two cards to show you using the lovely new Cabaret embossing folder from Couture Creations.



For this one I edged around  it with a gold pen as well as lightly going over the raised dots around the centre frame.
Then I just filled it with hand made roses using the 6 petal Vinca punches and the leaves are from the Spellbinders Foliage Set.
A little decorative pin and some gold Peel offs to finish.



For this one I embossed the folder with Navy card stock and cut out the centre frame and embossed some more lines, then rubbed silver embossing paste over it using my finger.
I then cut the Eiffel Tower and the Madeira corner Die out of the some navy cardsstock and glued them in place.

I thank you for taking the time to visit today.
Hugs


3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
your wedding card is gorgeous. I love the elegance of it and how you have gold lined the roses.
The other card with the Eiffel tower is also lovely. I love the embossing on it and how you have the corner die hanging over like a branch.
super creations.
hugs maz

Caroline said...

wow I LOVE your wedding card! Totally stunning! xx

Kathy said...

Beautiful work!