Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Congrats...

Hello again everyone.

This is my latest card made with products from FatCatsCardCorner.



The gorgeous  image is from Elizabeth O. Dulemba's Colouring Page Tuesday free images and I've coloured her with copics, I then cut her out with a Craft Concepts Victorian Rectangles Die and using the same size die and drawing around it on the pink card cut it out by hand.
The flower circle is the Floral Oval Craftables Die and I've placed it over an oval cut with a Nestability and then ran it through the Swiss dots embossing folder.
I threaded some thin pink ribbon through the pretty white lace from my stash.
I'm afraid I don't know who the lovely background papers are by as they were a gift.

I've made the inside to match the front.




Thank you for taking the time to visit I really appreciate it.


3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje.
Your card is adorable. I love your colouring. Great job.
I hope that little doggy of yours is much improved.
Hugs Maz

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Absolutely beautiful, that image is very cute!!
Love Jenni xx

Artes de Nágela said...

Absolutely adorable!