Monday, February 13, 2012

Book Folding

Hello Everyone,

I have been a little consumed  this past week with Old Book Folding, my little samples are very simple to do, there are some very amazing artists out there who make much more complicated works.







And this is a book page Wreath I made with a little help from Laddie, he made the squashed cones.




After having it hanging on the wall for over a day I was walking past it yesterday and noticed one of the cones was back to front, I have also rolled my cones too tight I think, but I'm reasonably happy with it.

I got the instructions for this from Jenna de Angeles. She has both a video and PDF instructions to download.


4 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

OMG!! I have no words. I have never seen anything like this before. What a lot of work. They are beautiful.
I can't imagine making something as intricate as this. Fabulous creations Baukje. I love them.
Thanks for comments on my card too.
Hugs Maz

Helen said...

These are awesome!

Artes de Nágela said...

Baukje,
This is great work!
Your help is also very beautiful!
A good week!

Livia said...

Hi, I came across you on pinterest and I'm going to have a go at making one of your craft projects here. If you'd like to see how I get on please feel free to visit my blog http://not-just-a-mummy.blogspot.co.uk/