Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tilda with Koala.

As soon as I saw the Tilda with Koala stamp I just knew I had to have it, and I knew I would get plenty of use out of it.
Here’s one I coloured with copics, I stamped it with versamark and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder, which wasn’t such a good  idea because the black embossing powder marked my copics and also ran into my colouring slightly, I persevered  with it though and used it anyway deciding it just looked like Tilda had a nice Aussie tan :)
The lighter green back ground was embossed with the Cuttlebug Forest Branches.
The smaller darker green back ground I made by stamping the leaf stamp with versamark and then heat embossing with white embossing powder and then sponging over with Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.
The hingie things are a Fancy tags 1 cut in half and sponged with Memento London Fog.
Everything was slightly edged with the Memento Bamboo leaves ink including my Gum flowers and branches.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today.


4 comments :

Patti Jo said...

Hey Baukje!

A Happy New Year to you!!!! Love your Tilda with Koala....darling! Great layout with the Gum flowers and branches!!!! Beautiful card!

Baukje said...

Hello Baukje brilliant and beautifully colored hair you have!
Greetings Baukje

Artes de Nágela said...

Baukje,
Very nice!
I loved the design and flowers

Only By His Grace said...

Really cute Baukje.
I love the gum flowers and leaves and your colouring looks great.
Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Maz