Friday, November 4, 2011

Tilda Running



Good Morning.

I won this sweet Tilda Running stamp from Bev's wonderful Blog.
She's coloured with copics, and so were the flowers in her basket, but then I decided to add the punched flowers and added some that where spilling out as well.
I used Spellbinders labels 21 for the layers behind the ovals.
The design papers are from the Kaisecraft 6 ½ pad Chapter One, the centre rose was also made from the same paper using the Marianne Creatable 6 petal flower die.
The white roses were made from the smallest of the Spellbinders Rose Creations Die set.
The butterfly sitting on Tilda's hand was made with the Spellbinder Shapeabillities Butterflies and shrink plastic.
The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and leaving a comment,
I love to hear from you

3 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

OMG!!! Just gorgeous Baukje.
You have done a fabulous job of your Tilda card. Congrats for winning by the way.
I love how you have the flowers spilling from her baskets. Such a nice touch and they are such cute tiny flowers. I love your handmade flowers. I get a bit lazy now LOL.
I especially love the white flowers made with the Spellbinder rose die. I need that die. (I always need something).
Now to your colouring....brilliant job. super blending of colour. Love it.

Hugs Maz

Baukje said...

your card is beautiful and beautifully colored, I love it!
Greetings Baukje

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning card Baukje!!