Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Flowers and Circles


Hi everyone.

I've got two cards to show you today that I designed for FatCatsCardCorner

For the red card I just cut the die cuts in half and layered them.
The sentiment was also cut with the die, cut from shrink plastic after stamping on the greeting.
The corner pieces were made by cutting the centre away from the diecut and cutting into sections to fit.
The flowers I made with a heart punch.


For my blue version I cut the centres out of the dies with a spellbinder classic circle and intertwined them by cutting through one of them.
I intend to hang a sentiment from the centre where they cross over when I can find one that fits
ALL the flowers were made from the other bits of the die that come with it.

It was light in the afternoon when I took the photo and I was having trouble getting a good shot
so I resorted to taking it under my desk light which shows up the lovely paper from the Kaisercraft 6½ inch Paper Pack Blae and Ivy.


Here it is without the light.


Thanks again for taking the time to visit today.

4 comments :

Trish said...

What fantastic cards Bee,so pretty and feminine ,hugs Trish

Baukje said...

Hello Baukje
what have you ​​beautiful cards I love you work!
Greetings Baukje

Only By His Grace said...

Hi dear friend,
Your cards are so beautiful. I love both of them equally.
Hugs
Maz

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet
effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Opera. Excellent Blog!

Here is my web site Vivexin Review