Sunday, November 20, 2011

Classic Cars

Good Morning All.

Below are two cards I have made with the New Marianne Creatable Die Classic Cars.
The die set comes with two different dies but I have used the same one on both cards.

For this first one I popped the long sleek car up with dimensional pop dots,
The cuttlebug embossing folder is Mesh and the Spellbinders label is 21.
The sentiment layer is also labels 21 I have just cut off the circular parts.
The stars were punched with a Fiskars squeeze punch.
The shiny gold cardstock was very difficult to photograph its was like a mirror.


For this next one I used both the cars and embossed them onto the background and then inked over some antique linen distress ink.
The border punches used were  Fiskars Threading Water and Scalloped Sentiment and I've again popped the car up with dimensional dots and added some glitter with the Sakura Clear Star Pen.
The half circles were cut with Spellbinders Classic circles and just cut in half.



Thank  you for taking the time to Visit.

3 comments :

Baukje said...

beautiful cards Baukje I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Only By His Grace said...

Awesome men's cards baukje. I love how you can come up with so much variety in your cards.
hugs Maz

Trish said...

I love love love your cards so elegant and pretty,Trish