Friday, September 9, 2011

Father's Day


Gosh, I'm such a lazy blogger, the trouble is I'm not good with words, spoken or written.
My family is always telling me to be quiet they can't hear themselves think with all my chatter lol.

Anyway onto my Father's Day card for my hubby, I took an old photo of our children and framed it in an oval  layered frame card, (it looks flat but it is a frame with an acetate window).
The flowers I made with punchies punched from Martha Stewarts cornflower punch, (thank you Angie),
the leaves are Sizzlits Little leaves and Mcgill's Pine branch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

4 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje,
This looks awesome. I love the flowers. Super job on them.
Love idea for Father's Day.
Hugs Maz

Baukje said...

what a beautiful card you made ​​again
I love it!
Greetings Baukje

Trish said...

Gorgeous work Bee,i especially LOVE the card with the embossed brick background,cheers Trish

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fantastic Father's Day card Baukje - great idea to have the photo and I love how you have embellished it.

Jocelyn