Sunday, September 4, 2011

Art Deco Lady


Hello again,

 My goodness two posts in one day, I'll bet you never expected that.

This lovely stamp, Celestial Lady is from Judikins Stamps and I have coloured her with ordinary Faber Castell  colouring pencils (the type you buy for your children) and blended with odourless mineral spirits.
The papers are Vineyard Jersey from Fiskars, I've had these for a very long time.
The flowers I made from two different sized kikyou  punches.
Spellbinders labels used was number eight.

I'm going to enter her into the Totally Gorjuss Challenge 96 its a sketch Challenge.

3 comments :

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful!
I love the tones you used!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow Baukje - this is absolutely stunning!

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous cafrd Baukje. you did well with those pencils. fabulous job and the stamp is lovely.
Hugs Maz