Friday, July 22, 2011

Pink


Hi Bloggers.

I am a moderator for the Yahoo group PENNY FLOWERS & Paper Craft and each month we have a Theme and a Technique, this months theme is PINK and above is a card I made for it.
My scalloped layers are cut with the Nellie Snellen Multi Frame die set Incire flower which I also embossed and then added the paper piercing.
The large and  small flowers where also made with the same die set.
The large flower was made with the wet and scrunch technique after I inked around the edges with worn lipstick distress ink.
The smaller flowers I made by cutting in slightly between the petals and giving them a bit of shaping and the centres are a Nellie Snellen Floral Punch - Stamen.
The leaves are a cuttlebug die which I cut and then embossed with a cuttlebug folder.
the greeting is from a Stamp-It set Wording

3 comments :

Baukje said...

So Beautiful!!!
Groetjes Baukje

Helen said...

It's gorgeous!

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Really stunning Baukje! The flowers and leaves look amazing.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn