Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hope and Tulips




The beautiful Hope was coloured with copics, Hair E00,E31,E35, and E37 Skin E00, E02 and E11, Dress R29, R35 and R37and I also used some chalks, which Pop's shows how do do here, thank you so much pops, I love how this adds so much more to my colouring.
The tulips were designed and made by me using punches.
Spellbinders ovals and Fancy tags 2 were also used.
The papers used came free with a magazine but I'm afraid I don't remember which magazine.

I'm gong to enter this into the following challenges...

Totally Gorjuss - Challenge 90 - Punch or Die
Copic Oz - All About Hair Challenge
The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 64 Kiki's Sketch



7 comments :

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, WOW this is stunning, your colouring with marker and chalk is spot on, it really makes the image pop, gorgeous work, thank you so much for sharing with me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

Mandi-Lee said...

Baukje you have coloured beautifully..especially the hair! beautiful! Thank you for colouring with us at COPICOZ!

Baukje said...

what a beautiful card with the tulips make it
Greetings Baukje

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable, gorgeous card and love the tulips.
luv
Debby

Bettina L. said...

This is adorable. Love the sparkly colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.Hope to see you again on saturday.Bettina

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

This is certainly a ""wow"" card, it's amazing, your colouring and the tulips are excellent
Love Jenni xx

Melanie said...

What an amazing card.1. I love Red.2. I love Tulips,.and.could never imagine making them as.well as you did! 3. Fancy Tags, I have never imagined using them this way! 4. The beautiful.Belle - your coloring isn't amateur at all,.its.winning. I envy your skill 5. Your.composition is lovely and balanced. Bravo!
Ps Your link to Pops is to her old blog not the new blog.