Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding Anniversary



Both our daughter celebrate their Wedding Anniversaries in May and these are the cards I made for them.



Some simple paper tolled roses placed onto the Dies Direct Lattice 2 Die. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch, punched with plain white paper I then sponged some Victorian velvet distress ink over them.


I have used the same lattice die placed over a background I made by stamping some small acrylic stamps coloured with copics and then embossed with the Crafts Concepts embossing folder which I then ran through the cuttlebug again without the folder to flatten it out a bit.
The butterflies on both cards are a Martha Stewart punch.

2 comments :

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Very nice cards. love all the details!

Only By His Grace said...

Super cards Baukje.
I hope you are keeping in good health.
Hugs Maz