Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nellie


I love these little girl digital stamps that you can get from Sugar Nellie Stamps.
I have coloured her with copics, here are the colours I have used....Hair, E57,E50,E31.
Skin, E000,E00,E02 and Ribbon and dress, BV00,V12, and BV02.
I've cut her out with Spellbinders Labels 2 and added the Labels 2 Rhinestone bling.
The design above and below the labels layer is a Marianne Creatables Folklore Bird Die.
The Hydrangea is one I made.

I am entering this card into my very first challenge at the Sugar Bowl (actually this is my very first Blog challenge entry)
where you are asked to make a card with the sketch below and an optional theme of Birthdays.



2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!
Awesome card. Good for you entering it in a challenge. it is gorgeous. I love your Hydrangea and your coloring is super.
Hugs Maz

Erika said...

Hi Baukie, I love your take on the challenge, great bling and fab birdie die cut. Thanks for taking part in your first blog challenge with the Sugar Bowl, very happy you came and joined us.
Happy crafting and good luck, Erika.