Monday, May 30, 2011

Great horny toads


We have three 60th Birthdays in the family all within the next six weeks.
This is the second one I've made and its going to my BIL.
I downloaded a colouring page of Yosemite Sam from the Internet and coloured him with copics then cut him out with a nestability circle using the out of the frame method on his guns.
Next I have distressed the spotted layers and the orange layer which was embossed with the spots and Dots cuttlebug embossing folder.
Added some eyelets  on some of the dotted paper and the words were computer generated.

2 comments :

Baukje said...

hello Baukje
what do you think I made ​​a tough card giant it tough
brilliant!
Greetings Baukje

Only By His Grace said...

Ha! Just looked at the comment above mine and thought you had commented on your own card.....duh!!!
This is real funny...'great horny toads'. Super job on the coloring. I'm going to a copic class on Saturday to learn. I only have Promarkers but I think it will help with some techniques.
Love the card.
Hugs Maz