Thursday, May 12, 2011

Birds and flowers 2


I've created this card using several Marianne Creatable Cutting dies which you can get from FatCatsCardCorner.
The bird cage I gave some shaping to so it didn't just sit flat on the card, I also rubbed a bit of  metallic rub on
with my finger to give it a bit of an aged look (not sure that worked :)) ).
The birds I have coloured with prisma pencils and used tiny black pearls for the eyes.
The large flowers I made with the Rose and leaf die set and the leaves were cut with the Sizzix Flowers, Branches and Leaves set.
The brick wall is background is an embossing folder called Bricked from Sizzix.

3 comments :

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

this is a real beauty!! love the cute little birds and cage, and your flowers look terrific too!
Love Jenni xx

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje,
How are you?
Your new card is gorgeous. I love how you colored those birds. Your flowers and arrangement look great.
Hugs Maz

Baukje said...

Hello Baukje
I watch a lot of fun to work it's wonderful!
Greetings Baukje