Friday, February 4, 2011

More CottageDaisy's

 Good Friday morning.....
Two more cards to show you using the Cottage Daisy.
The gorgeous quilted card is from Christina Re called Luxury embossed card, I love it but it only comes in Powder Puff Pink and white, and comes in packs of five.
I feel that this card is a little on the busy side, but I've already posted it off to a dear friend so lets hope she likes it.
I embossed the background with the Craft Concepts In stitches embossing folder and then sanded it slightly.
the little hearts border was another brass stencil and light box job also sanded.

2 comments :

Beate said...

Wow! That puffy background is gorgeous. I bet your friend will love the card. The second card looks wonderful as well.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Bee
These cards are just lovely !!
Cant wait to see whats next?
lots of love and hugs
Chris richards
xx