Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tilda with swirls

Hello,
Here is a card that has come from using up bits and pieces from my table.
I had stitched the swirls, then made the mistake of cutting them out, because having done that I didn't know what to do with it, so decided I would sit a Tilda on it, she is coloured with copics.
I finished it off with some handmade flowers made some time ago and a die cut butterfly with some stamping and  Star Dust stickles added which I also put on the little circles of the background, which is one of FredSheSaids

2 comments :

Only By His Grace said...

Awesome Baukje. I love the embroidery. The background paper is perfect to match the embroidery.
Tilda is colored beautifully and love the flowers and butterfly.
hgus Maz

Pauline said...

Hi Bee .... I LOVE the blues that you've used!The contrast of the blue and white is just so clean and crisp.... and of course your flowers are just so beautiful... they always are! Edwin looks so cute sitting on the embroidery - a wonderful twist!
hugs,
Pauline