Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lattice card

Valita has been showing how to make lattice cards on her wonderful blog, so I had to have a go at making them.
I did mine a little differently by putting the lattice layer on the top of the card base.
I started by double embossing the top layer with Craft concepts -Budding Vine embossing folder and an oval scalloped nestability, then cut out the cente. It was then coloured with Luster Rub-ons Russet colour and my finger.
The butterfly is a Marianne Creatable which I purchased from FatCats.
The flowers I made by quilling.

3 comments :

Patti Jo said...

Gorgeous Baukje!!! Beautiful way you did the folder with the lattice and quilled flowers.

Lena said...

Bee, my darling friend. I didn't know your blog. I'm already following you. This is a fantastic card. A perfect job, worthy of their skilled hands. I love your cards. Hugs and much love.
Thanks for your comment on my Easel Card Tilda's baby.
Lena

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Baukje!

Beautiful card. The lattice looks great with your pretty flowers. Love that background and big butterfly.
Hugs Marion ....aka...Maz