Wednesday, July 27, 2016

BELLA

Kaaren from Fat Cats Card Corner sent me this lovely Dee's Distinctively Bella die to play with,
she's an outline die and oh so pretty.

For my first card I cut the die from white card stock and stuck it onto black, colouring only her lips with a red copic.
The flowers I made using the Cottage Cutz 3D Flower 4 and I made them by wetting them and then holding each petal over something round and pinching them together with my fingernails, waited for them to dry then opened them out a little and curved the petals by folding over something round, some gentle cupping to the centres and then layering two of them together offsetting the petals.
The leaves are Sue Wilson Faux Quilled Leaves and the embossing folder is Delicate Hearts.


For this card I cut Bella from an eggplant colour and stuck it onto white, (even though it looks like a pale grey here, it was a terrible overcast,wet and cold day) then coloured the flower in her hair with copics.
The flowers on this one is the Sue Wilson -  Festive Collection - Christmas Rose,
After cutting them out I left them in the dies and coloured them with copics.
On both cards I used dimensional tape to stick down the Bella layer.


Create something today.



No comments :