Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Baby and a Droid (Card)

I had a request for a baby card, sex of baby not known, which makes it difficult to come up with a colour scheme to use, the last one I did for the same lady I did in lemon so my choice this time was lavender.
I used a Nellie Snellen pontura card from which I cut the front and layered it onto the lavender card, white, lavender and finally the white card base.
The welcome banner is a Joy Crafts Die, the little flowers are from the mini EK Success Retro Flower Punch.


The next card request was for either a Star Wars or Ninja theme, I went for Star Wars and found an R2D2 colouring image on the internet which I coloured with my copics, I added some balloons cut with a free die that came with a craft magazine, the background is the Couture Creations Entangle embossing folder.


Thank you for looking.
Create something today.


No comments :