Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pot of Poinsettias

Hi everyone

I have another card to share that I did for Kaaren's card Gallery at FATCATS card corner.



The pot I used is from the Marianne Collectables Flower Pot and Flower die and stamp set to which I sponged a slightly darker green ink. The little tag is also from the same set. I added a bit of shadow beneath the pot with a copic marker.
The poinsettias are a combination of the Marianne Creatables Large RR0122 and Small LR0142  Die sets, I also lightly sponged them with a slightly darker red ink pad.
The fernery is the Cottage Cutz Fall Vine die.




4 comments :

Maryann Laursen said...

Soooo beautiful card here again Bee, you´ve done such an awesome job on this card here. It looks amazing.

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Gorgeous!
I love your work!
Have a nice day!

Joanne said...

love the flower pot and flowers, the shading makes all the difference. I so love flowers,if only they were easier to mail.

Only By His Grace said...

Such a beautiful card Baukje. The Poinsettia's are gorgeous. Love the DP. Hugs Maz